Re: TR4 Daily Driver Question

To: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Daily Driver Question
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:52:44 -0800
>why  do you want to commute in a TR4?

Why not if he wishes to.  Not everyone is a total wuss  Depending upon
the weather my commute car has been either the TR3A or Land Rover
Dormobile for the last 19 years.  Works for me.

> Depending on how extreme the
> temperatures are where you live in New Mexico,

But then again where I live temperatures seldom break 80 degrees except
in very occasional heat waves when I just go off in a shady spot &
collapse from the heat.

>If you want a fun classic for sunny day commuting, your stock
> TR4 will do the job nicely.

Now I've always thought they were sold to be real cars and not just fair
weather fiends.  Are people just more fragile today than they were 50
years ago?

> *Colorado summers are the height of mountain lion people-eating season,
> plus there are the rockslides, and we're running out of drinking water.
> Anyone thinking of relocation should move to California, I hear it's nice.

Ah California is the place of winter mud slides that bury houses, summer
wild fires that burn up houses, year around earthquakes that shake
houses apart, ultra high fuel prices, coastal summers that are
foggy/overcast and temperatures seldom get above the 60's, inland summer
temperatures that seldom get below the 90's, mountain lions and up North
marauding sasquatches.  Anyone thinking of relocation should move to
Colorado, I hear it's nice.

TeriAnn