Re: RE: wide/narrow belt

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: RE: wide/narrow belt
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:42:54 -0000
Been off list for a coupla days, so eventually caught up with this thread.
>From what I've seen, no-one has come up with the 'dirty old man's' choice.
Had to employ it twice in the late swingin' sixties with two mini-skirted
girlfriends who insisted on the shelter of a hedge to provide me with what I
A pair of knotted tights (aka pantie-hose) works a treat - and the knot
doesn't ride off any off the pulleys either!
Mummy: "Samantha, when you went out with John earlier this evening, you were
wearing nice new tights."
Samantha: "Yes, Mummy - but he asked me to take them off. So I did. Behind a
hedge."
Concerned Father: (suddenly emerging from behind his newspaper) "And I
sincerely hope that's all you did take off for him????"

Jonmac