Re: TR futures

To: twakeman@razzolink.com (TeriAnn Wakeman), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR futures
From: Tr3bob@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:27:00 -0500
Very well written, TerAnn.
As president of British Motorcars of New England (bmcne.com), I'm responsible
for a monthly contribution in our newsletter "the British Marque". Like you, I
have fond memories of the British sports cars of my youth and as soon as I
could, I got involved.
Last month's article dealt precisely with this issue although I stressed the
benefit of our camaraderie as we share our cars and pursue ways to promote
restoration and appreciation.
It pains me to think of our cars rusting away, but the cold reality is that
younger generations are creating their own fond memories and connected
experiences.
My cars are mechanically sound, decent enough to garner a few trophies and are
driven regularly....would drive them more if I lived in warmer climes.

Bob Stahlbush

60 TR3A TS 81398LO
66 MGB GHN3L78708
83 XJ6 SAJAV1349DC362506