RE: TR3 Engine Stutter

To: "Triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Engine Stutter
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:56:59 -0800
> Don't know if
> they are fully optimized but I don't have many options.

Huh ?  With dozens of needles to choose from (not to mention modifying your
own), plus a bunch of different springs to try with each needle and of
course the endless debate over what fluif to use (which of course depends on
what spring & needle you use), you should have a dizzying array of options.

Out of curiosity, what are you running now ?  I think I've got a similar
problem with my Sports 6, except the DPO got the carbs from some sort of
Volvo ...

Randall