RE: Mystery bracket from Spitfire

To: "'Randall'" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Mystery bracket from Spitfire
From: "Ronald Griffing" <ragriffi@smt-net.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:52:53 -0800
I've recently started using Craftsman mechanics gloves.  They keep the
grease off my hands, and keep me from scraping the skin off my knuckles when
I use the grinder.  They have a good texture, so I can pickup washers and
such.  The breathe, so I don't get sweaty.  But, they do not keep liquids
from penetrating.  They definitely make cleanup easier!

Ronald Griffing
62 TR-4 CT1550L
Scio, Oregon