Re: Mystery bracket from Spitfire

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery bracket from Spitfire
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:15:08 -0000
Hi Randall
I use latex gloves all the time now, I used to always be covered in black
stuff, then I started hearing about all this nasty stuff in used oils and
tried gloves, then I found that with clean hands that were not red raw from
scrubbing off the black stuff I was more in favour with SWMBO! Result! ;-)

Graham.