RE: Carrying Passengers in TR

To: "'Jeff Johnson'" <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>,
Subject: RE: Carrying Passengers in TR
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:08:09 -0800
Sorry Dude, got you beat.

After a high school football game I had six beautiful teenie-boppers in my TR4A
on the way to a after-game party. Three in the back jump-seat, two in the
passenger seat, and one, half in the middle and half in my lap. Made a lot of
fun changing gears. Yes, the top was up.

I don't know if anything broke on the car that night, and don't care.

John
(DON'T TELL MY WIFE).