Compressor water separator

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Compressor water separator
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:41:16 EST
Spent Sunday priming my sons car so I can get it out of the garage and spread
out the TR3 across the garage.
I found water in the air line. I have a small water separator at the
compressor. IM guessing its not a very good one. well as i was getting water at
the
gun there is no guessing involved, it just plain aint no good.
have just checked the weather for yesterday and it suggests that it was
around 80% R.H. it did not seem that high while i was painting.
does any one have any good reasonably priced suggestions for a better unit.
preferably one you are using or have used extensively
thanks
Frank Fisher
58 TR3A
Temecula California