Re: Daytime Running lights...was Induced Visibility

To: "'triumph list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Daytime Running lights...was Induced Visibility
From: "Jeff Fenwick" <jfenwick1@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:38:59 -0500
Does it also turn on your marker lights at the back? Since 1989 (I think)
in Canada we have Daytime Running Lights on all new cars. Many turn on
only the headlights, the result being people with no rear lights on as it
gets dark, starts to rain, etc. Neither of my cars are young enough to
have this feature, so I have run with full lights on ever since Drivers
Ed, which was, umm, rather a long time ago ;-)
Jeff