Re: clutch fork pins

To: kinderlehrer@comcast.net, CarlSereda@aol.com, davidt@opentext.com,
Subject: Re: clutch fork pins
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:49:17 EST
I'm not 'trying to save ones that are bad' I'm simply using the other 3/4 of
untouched surface to get more value from the; already installed, postage free,
no waiting, no new costs, no drilling, no pinging, no questions about fit, or
quality of materials, no walking back into the house, pins!
But, hey, brand new pins are fine too if that's your preference..
Carl

<< I just replaced them in my TR3 clutch fork. New pins are really cheap and

they are easy to replace, so why try to save ones that are bad?

Bob >>