RE: Bead blasting brake calipers

To: "Jeff Johnson" <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Subject: RE: Bead blasting brake calipers
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 06:40:13 -0500
Jeff --

Thanks for the advice and generous offer.  I have access to the blast
cabinet on Saturday, and I don't want to wait.  However, I do have a few
plugs laying around that will fit the brake pipe and bleeder ports, but the
ports inside the caliper bores are another matter - they're tiny. Something
like a fat toothpick might plug them.

Thanks again,

Dean
1965 TR4