Re: TR3A tires

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A tires
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:15:07 EST
In a message dated 3/28/2005 3:29:49 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

Also,  TireRack will ship to Canada.  It's via UPS so you may get  stuck
paying their brokerage charges, but it might be worth looking  into.  You
should be able to contact UPS ahead of time (as it says on  the TireRack web
site) to find out how much they will charge.  Even  with the added charge,
the resulting price may not be too bad.  Or,  you might be able to find a
friend stateside who would be willing to reship  the tires via a more
reasonable carrier  ...

Randall

Also, if you are buying new wheels, I had Tire Rack ship the tires I  bought
directly to the wheel supplier (British Wire Wheel) where they mounted  and
balanced them.  Then they shipped the whole shebang to me ready to put  on the
car.

FedEx Ground is my preferred method of shipping and most shippers will use
them if you ask.  I do have an FI however as much of my 401K is with  FedEx.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton