RE: TR3A tires

Subject: RE: TR3A tires
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:28:08 -0800
> I have had no luck in sourcing these tires:
> - The Kumho ones apparently aren't distributed in Canada.

You've probably tried this, but JIC ... did you contact their headquarters
in Canada ?

KUMHO TIRE CANADA INC.
RIVERSIDE CORPORATE CENTRE SUITE 118-11782 HAMMERSMITH WAY RICHMOND. B.C.
V7A 5E3 CANADA
TEL : 1-604-241-4142
FAX : 1-604-241-5591
Email : kumhoca@intergate.bc.ca

Also, TireRack will ship to Canada.  It's via UPS so you may get stuck
paying their brokerage charges, but it might be worth looking into.  You
should be able to contact UPS ahead of time (as it says on the TireRack web
site) to find out how much they will charge.  Even with the added charge,
the resulting price may not be too bad.  Or, you might be able to find a
friend stateside who would be willing to reship the tires via a more
reasonable carrier ...

Randall