Re: Insurance.

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Insurance.
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:15:05 -0700
Tom, I and many of my friends are insured with Hagerty's.
http://www.hagerty.com/
They have some limitations on driving but don't seem too severe.  This is the
quote about that from their website:

"Flexible Usage. Drivers can enjoy their classics with comfortable limits. Our
program allows for an occasional leisure drive, not just to parades or car
events."

You also must own a modern "driver" vehicle and have it insured with a regular
insurance company.

I've never used them for a claim, so I can't say much more about them.  I do
know that when I moved my TR4 from State Farm to Hagerty, I saved tons of
money.  I now have my TR4, TR3 and Mustang all insured through Hagerty for
$300 per year total.  Premiums are based in part on the agreed value of each
vehicle.  (my values are probably a little low)

Worth looking into.  NFI

paulw