Re: Insurance.

To: tswrace@pacbell.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance.
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:54:24 EDT
In a message dated 6/10/2005 6:32:16 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
tswrace@pacbell.net writes:

Can  someone recommend a company that will insure my car for an agreed
or  stated value and still let me drive  it?

Thanks.

I too would be interested in this...and particularly in the name of  the
company, not the agent, like Haggerty (an agent, not a company).

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton