RE: Insurance.

To: "'T. S. White'" <tswrace@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Insurance.
From: "Aric Datesman" <adatesman@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:37:47 -0400
Hi Tom,

FWIW, I use Grundy Insurance (www.grundy.com).  I've never had to file a
claim, but so far I've been very pleased.  They're use policy is very
flexible and from what I recall I basically can't use the car for daily
transport (to / from work).  Also they only require that your 'normal' car
be newer than the collectable they insure and on a regular auto policy, so
they have no problem insuring my '59 TR3 when my daily driver is a '66
Volvo.  Most of the other insurance places I looked at wouldn't do that, but
it may not be an issue for you.

NFI....

-aric.