Insurance.

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance.
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:56:25 -0400
One thing I forgot to add was that Aon Insurance let me drive the car the
way I like to drive it. None of the other classic insurance companies that I
talked to would let me leave the car parked at the golf course, work,
shopping mall, grocery store while I "did" my thing. Their definition of
unrestricted driving and mine didn't match. If you like to drive your car
and not leave it unattended then you have more options. But once you park it
and leave it unattended, most of the classic insurance companies bow out.
Haggerty was my first choice but after speaking to them on the phone about
usage, they wouldn't insure me.

Just something else to keep in mind.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6