A/C hoses

To: "Triumph Stag Discussion Forum" <stag@digest.net>,
Subject: A/C hoses
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:52:16 -0700
Listerati :

Can anyone suggest a good source for air conditioning Freon hoses for a Mk I
Stag ?  I'm trying to add factory A/C to my Stag in time to go to Rockford,
but it turns out the hoses I have are no good.  I'm going to try to measure
and see about having them made up locally, but thought I would ask if anyone
has them available off the shelf.

TIA
Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO :(now totaled :(
56 TR3  TS13571L next project
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver at last (hooray!)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project for sale
57 TR3 TS21731L "someday concours restoration project" rusting quietly 2000
miles away