RE: A/C hoses

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A/C hoses
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:08:24 -0700
> The only visual difference would be the old hoses were ribbed and
> newer  ones will have a smooth surface.

Actually, my original hoses (from two other Stags) have a smooth surface.
Well, except for the weather cracks of course.

> Since the old hoses should not be used for safety reasons, this
> should not
> be a concours
> point deduction - should it?

Personally, I don't care.  The entire A/C system probably should be a points
deduction, since my particular Stag was originally delivered without it.
But since I don't plan to ever enter the car in a concours competition, I'm
not worried about it.

It's my car, the only person it has to please is me.

Randall