Re: VTR concours judging

To: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: VTR concours judging
From: Don Spence <dkspence@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:40:52 -0600
Maybe it would be a lot better for all if VTR published it's judging
criteria on their website. Then all involved, owners, judges, etc.
would know what the expectations were in this particular "Fun
Concours". Might go a ways towards minimizing conflicts, hurt feelings
etc.

Just my 3 cents as living where I do, and having a more practical than
original at all costs approach to my TR's. I doubt it will ever matter
to me.