Re: VTR concours judging

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, BearTranserv@aol.com, dkspence@telus.net,
Subject: Re: VTR concours judging
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:23:21 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/2005 10:36:50 AM Central Standard Time,
frede.thomas2@verizon.net writes:
> it was totally brand new from 30 feet,
> raised the hood and there was a Skyblue engine block and blue manifolds as
> well as blue valve cover, interior was custom made from a design no one had
> ever seen and the owner was expecting "Best of Show", great resto., a total
> disaster as to originality,

I can't speak to the regional shows but the national convention typically has
a class for modified cars where originality is ignored and what is under
scrutiny is materials and workmanship.  Heck, I don't think taste matters
either.

Dave