Re: VTR concours judging

To: dkspence@telus.net, frede.thomas2@verizon.net
Subject: Re: VTR concours judging
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:30:30 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/2005 10:46:00 AM Central Standard Time,
dkspence@telus.net writes:
> Maybe it would be a lot better for all if VTR published it's judging
> criteria on their website. Then all involved, owners, judges, etc.
> would know what the expectations were in this particular "Fun
> Concours". Might go a ways towards minimizing conflicts, hurt feelings
> etc.

Good idea.  So far as I know nobody has written this down.  Remember, there
are 13 classes (or more) in a typical show.  More if we get enough prewar cars
or roadsters.  It is a much bigger job that doing the same for TRA.

Any volunteers?

Dave