RE: Engine diagnostocs help (tr4)

To: "Tom Boggiano" <boggiano@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Engine diagnostocs help (tr4)
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 18:03:16 -0700
Tom,

At the very least it is time to pull the head! This will very likely tell
you if you have a holed piston or some other major internal problem, and it
seems that you might. Zero lbs compression is rare! It may be time to do a
complete engine overhaul.

Good luck and keep us informed!

Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L