RE: feelings of dread

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: feelings of dread
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 17:23:46 -0700
>  what a great group of people to have in your corner in a
> time of need or just a big friendly "hello how's the car doing". "FT"

I thoroughly agree, Fred.  But I don't think that was Dave's point at all.  He's
quite right, the opinions voiced on the list are just that, opinions, and may
not match other's experiences.  So opinions on the list, mine in particular,
should *always* be taken with a grain of salt !

Randall "Worth every cent it costs ... and you know it's free" (David Crosby)

PS 1% is actually a quite large sample, plenty to be statistically significant.
Most surveys are based on a far smaller percentage of the population.