Re: Clutch still slipping...

To: "Kurtis" <tr4driver@gmail.com>, "Triumph List"
Subject: Re: Clutch still slipping...
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:22:52 -0700
Kurtis, When you put the clutch in 5,000 mile ago did you corss drill the
clutch fork arm and install a backup bolt? My guess is that the clutch fork
pin has snapped and the only reason that you have any clutch at all is
because it broke with a jagged edge that hangs up on the hole. At least
that's what happened to mine, drove it a long time like that. Bob