Re: clutch comments

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch comments
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:32:16 -0700
For solving  the  clutch throw-out  bearing  problem  in TR2-6, you
might want to talk to Herman Van den Akker ... he has developed a
hydraulic throw-out bearing that actually works, his  earlier  ones
sometimes  blew  the  O-ring, but the new ones are much,  much better
and he has been designing them to  work  with Triumph transmissions
as  well as the Toyota conversion.
I have one in my TR3 and it works great,  this  winter  there will be
one in our TR6 to replace the left leg  muscle  builder currently on
board  ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L