Re: TR3 mods?

To: hoyt@cavtel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 mods?
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:21:25 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/2005 10:21:38 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,  ho
yt@cavtel.net writes:

That  allows some creativity with the body: widen the tub itself?
lengthen the  body? clone a factory prototype or limited-run variant? (I
don't
consider  the fabrication and body work involved to be a deal-killer.) So,
what's  already been done along those lines of thinking?

Thanks,

If the body works not a problem, go for a coupe reminiscent of the  Morgan
Areo....?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton