Re: TR3 mods?

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, hoyt@cavtel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 mods?
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:22:17 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/2005 1:29:28 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

That  sounds like a lot of work.  I'd be inclined to keep the tub the same
and
modify the frame for more modern suspension components.  Pick a car  of
comprable weight (I'm thinking RX7 or RWD Cougar) and see what it would  take
to hang
the supsenion on the TR3 frame.  Then you're left with  modifying the inner
wheel wells and maybe the very rear floor pan and  boot.

Or something 4x4....?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton