RE: TR3 mods?

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <hoyt@cavtel.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 mods?
From: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:56:12 -0400
I would have to agree the TR3, it has nice lines and proportions, yes it
could be bigger but it would throw off the ratios IMO.  As for mods a
"sleeper" with a nice suspension and good rubber would be so cool to
drive around in.  After I finished my '3 I mentioned to my wife that if
I could I would take another TR3a body shell, build a tube frame, with a
modern suspension and a small-block motor or even a turbo 4 (given gas
prices lately ).  I see this much like American Hot Rod where they take
the form and lines of an older car and the mechanics of the more modern
stuff.

Just my opinion
David Templeton
'59 TR3a