Re: ebay liars?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ebay liars?
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 09:42:22 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/05 6:13:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
yellowtr@adelphia.net writes:

<<  One was my fault and the other was the seller.

2ND problem was for another lower gasket set. The Front plate to block gasket
 wasnt the correct one! And guess what, it was the same as the ?? gasket set.

With no malice to the poster.

This one is marginal faulting the seller unless he was putting gasket sets
together for resale.  E bay is a informal sale of items and not a established
parts business so I suspect some business laws are not applicable.  The
contract
was substantially satisfied so intent to defraud would need to be established
to recover the cost of the wrong gasket.

If a sealed gasket set box was purchased at a swap meet or auction would the
seller be tracked down?  In other words use the parts and press on.

Harold