Re: rare tube grill on eBay?

To: spitlist@cox.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rare tube grill on eBay?
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:35:52 EDT
I meant - if you are going to modify your TR3 - I think the Vista grill could
be cool - it looks real nice in this photo I just found.

I got a kick out of seeing this grill and other period accessories in my
newly aquired 1960's BAP and HAAN catalogues and wanted to share with our
listers
the rare 'Vista Grill' sales pitch (and photo if you want it).

A month earlier and I wouldn't have known anything about this 'tube grill'
topic..

You have to be so careful how you say stuff these days.. you can end up
looking bluntly lopsided or passively ambiguous - losing either way!

I like Triumph stuff - that's for sure!

Cheers

Carl

<< Maybe I misread your message.  It sounded like you were saying that "Real"

Triumph enthusiasts didn't go for that sort of "Bling"!

Joe >>

===     http://www.vtr.org