Re: Battery Testing - Consumer Reports

To: "Michael Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>,
Subject: Re: Battery Testing - Consumer Reports
From: "John Runge" <johnrunge1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:14:49 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
 Guess you never worked for UPS

John

-------Original Message-------

From: Michael Porter
Date: 10/17/05 11:12:41
To: zoboherald@aol.com
Cc: twakeman@razzolink.com; triumphs@autox.team.net

zoboherald@aol.com wrote:

> [...]
I worked for Bose, once, a long time ago.  Horrible management.
Manipulative beyond description. A week in their plant and I thought I
was an extra in Fritz Lang's _Metropolis_, everyone walking around like
automatons guided by buzzers.  One of my worst work experiences. If CU
panned them, good. They deserve every bad thing said about them and
their equipment. I wouldn't recommend Bose equipment to anyone, not that
that has anything to do with the argument about CU. :)

They were the pits--btw, this was when they'd just cut a deal with Delco
and their speakers that had been sold to GM were coming back in the
hundreds of thousands.  Awful place. Awful.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.
..

IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]

===     http://www.vtr.org