Tenax Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tenax Question
From: ols@bcdef.net
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:26:35 -0400
Hi all

I had a new top fitted to my 1958 TR3A (TS33884) about 6 weeks ago (I
never had a top before).  In the course of fitting it, we found that
a couple of the Texax fittings on the windshield frame were barely
attached.  I tried a new Tenax and it too is too small to catch-
apparently the threads in the windshield frame are stripped.

I'm sure I'm not the only person to have this happen to them.  How is
this problem usually dealt with?

Many thanks in advance

Alex

===     http://www.vtr.org