Re: Tenax Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tenax Question
From: Hoyt <hoyt@cavtel.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:21:05 -0400
On Saturday 29 October 2005 03:26 pm, ols@bcdef.net wrote:
> I'm sure I'm not the only person to have this happen to them.  How is
> this problem usually dealt with?

You could always weld the hole shut, drill and tap. Or, . . .

Loctite Form-A-Thread Repair Kit p/n 28654

Use your Loctite Form-A-Thread Kit to permanently repair stripped threads and
fasteners in five minutes (up to SAE Grade 5 English and 8.8 metric size).
Form-A-Thread allows up to 128 lb. torque and 3000F when cured and resists
most shop fluids.

found at
http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProducts.do?groupId=611&subgroupId=75
US$14.70