RE: Tenax Question

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tenax Question
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:39:44 -0800
Ultra rare is right. I've been searching for years for the proper Tenax, I
have the aluminum frame as wel. I believe the frames were around the TS65000
cars, late 59, very early 60. There is a flat head slotted screw head on the
inside, flush with the frame surface, and a rounded head on the other end
with a very thin nut to hold in place. The entire stud is threaded. I've
never been able to find these anywhere, with a lot of searching.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A, Apple Green
80 Spitfire, Carmine Red (sold) (MGB search underway)
70 BSA 441 Victor Special