RE: Now VTR Membership was Re: Crash pad replacement

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Now VTR Membership was Re: Crash pad replacement
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 07:51:34 -0800
> If this type of information is a valuable resource to us then we should
> support VTR for providing it to us via our Membership in their organization.

If, on the other hand, we feel that VTR has been entirely too high-handed in
limiting access to information that was DONATED to them with the expectation it
would be made available to ALL Triumph enthusiasts, we should "vote with our
feet" and look elsewhere.

> In addition VTR is now providing some support to the maintenance of the
> lists which is another reason to support the Organization.

Sorry, I'd rather make my donations to the lists directly.

> Join the VTR and enjoy an excellent Organization that is devoted to the
> folks who own Triumphs of all types and all over the world.

I am a member of VTR, but I claim the above statement is demonstrably false.
VTR is only devoted to the folks who join VTR and the rest of the Triumph
community can go hang.

> Let the flames begin.

Not a flame, Jerry, just a difference of opinion.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org