RE: Now VTR Membership was Re: Crash pad replacement

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Now VTR Membership was Re: Crash pad replacement
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:28:02 -0800
> What is NOT free is the cost
> > of hosting a website and keeping it maintained as well as coordinating an
> > organization as diverse and wide spread as VTR.

That made a little sense when we were talking about data hosted on VTR's web
site.  But no way does it apply to the WayBack machine, which VTR contributes
absolutely nothing towards.  And someone had to go out of their way, no doubt
because word got out about the WBM, to block this channel.

> > There is strength in numbers and with the number of cars that are being
> > crushed, wrecked and rendered into piles of brown powder every year, it is
> > even more important that we remaining owners band together to strengthen
> > our common interests.

And by the same token, an organization that claims to support all Triumph owners
should not be busy driving a wedge into them.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org