Re: Going retro with cassette tapes

To: mhooper@digiscreen.ca, Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Going retro with cassette tapes
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:15:17 -0500
Mark,

Unless I am understanding the process wrong what you are describing
will not work.  This device is designed to record FROM old cassette
tapes, not to record TO them.  So, even if you installed the device in
your computer, you would not be able to record MP3's onto a normal
cassette tape and play them in a retro cassette deck.  Rather you would
be able to record your old music files on cassette to a computer or
CD-ROM, then you could play your old cassette music in your modern in
dash MP3 or portable MP3 player.  In the end you will still have an old
cassette player that will still only play old cassettes.

:(

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)