RE: [TR] Heated Seats & Power Windows

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Heated Seats & Power Windows
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:55:25 -0800
My Dad's best friend thought it was hilarious when he sewed copper
wire into the rear seats of his Buick,  then attached it to one of
the spark plugs (via a switch)  ... now  that was a real "HOT" seat
...  At least until he unwisely demonstrated  the "effect" on his
wife  ... ooops.

Yup, true story, you can't make that sort of thing up ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

===     http://www.vtr.org