[TR] Heated Seats & Power Windows

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Heated Seats & Power Windows
From: "Kentech Home Technology" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:11:31 -0500
Aaron,

I am just undertaking such an improvement, fitting both bottom seat
foams to replace the bouncy springs and seat heaters. So far, I have the
folding seat bottom blasted and recovered, ready for foam. I ordered the
heaters from autowarm.com. They can be cut to size, are paper thin but
require a 10amp continuous power source so I will also do the alternator
conversion before I can use them. As to the removable seat bottoms, it
requires that I splice a connector into the 14ga. wires connecting the
bottom and seat back seat heaters (yes the kit has both bottom and back
heat!). We have heaters in our Audi and VW and absolutely love them. bet
we'll love them even more in a car without roll up windows!!! I'll keep
you posted as I progress. Peter

===     http://www.vtr.org