RE: [TR] Fall in to the GAP

To: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Fall in to the GAP
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:46:08 -0500
On the contrary Ed, instead of .02 I'm sure your opinion is worth exactly what
I paid you for it. <VBG>

Just kidding, but couldn't resist. Actually, I have a mechanical stethoscope
that I use for valve adjustment. I can hear the valves right through the cover
using the scope. Checking every so often takes a very onerous thirty seconds.

Back before getting the alloy cover, I made up a sheet of 1/4" cork which I
had stuck inside the stock cover. It muffled much of the valve noise too.

Cheers,

Mark