[TR] Exhaust popping...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Exhaust popping...
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:20:08 -0700 (PDT)
> What (if anything) does exhaust popping (backfiring)
on deceleration
> indicate about the carb mixture setting?
>
> --
> Kurtis Jones

Popping on decelleration may also indicate an exhaust
leak.
-Jack
Hi List!
I was told that is popping noise when 'deceleration'
was caused by bad engine valves NOT seating correctly.
Whic is what Jack has stated [I think?].
Question: Is there any other way for this 'exhaust leak'?

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org