Re: [TR] Gas Tank Mounting

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Gas Tank Mounting
From: Mike Lang <mlang@easystreet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:55:04 -0700
I've got to correct myself on that last email.

I just went out and looked. They are spot welded to the floor. The front
attachment point has a hole in it with a captive nut underneath that the
tank hold down strap bolts to.

Terry, I will send you a photo to your personal email account.

Mike

===     http://www.vtr.org