Re: [TR] Followup question on car insurance.

To: deruiterville@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Followup question on car insurance.
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:11:05 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/2006 5:24:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
deruiterville@hotmail.com writes:

I like  the possibility of getting Haggarty as a supplemental policy as
Robert  mentioned  - that would give me the peace of mind on the liability
side (umbrella and all), and less hassle on damage at a reasonable  price

Well, I checked with my company today and they say you cannot have  two
policies on one car.  I'm not sure how they would know, but I'd hate to  give
them
any excuse to deny a claim.  My compay, USAA, partners with  American
Collectors Insurance, but their policy is very restrictive.  All  cars must be
kept in
a locked garage, 2500 miles a year only, and no general  transportation use,
only shows and parades.

I guess I'll just drive and keep my fingers crossed.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT

_Far better it is to dare  mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even
though checkered by failure, than  to rank with those poor spirits who neither
enjoy nor suffer much because they  live in the gray twilight that knows
neither
victory nor defeat._ (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1949.html)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1949.html#email) _ Theodore  Roosevelt_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Theodore_Roosevelt/)  (1858 - 1919)