Re: [TR] why gas & exhaust on same side?

To: <McGaheyRx@aol.com>, <dorpaul@negia.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] why gas & exhaust on same side?
From: "Kurtis" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:30:58 -0500
I don't know the flash point of gasoline, but I agree... It typically needs
a spark to ignite...  which begs the question, why is the generator located
under the carburetors? <grin>

I thought about that fact a lot as I limped home after I knew the drive end
bearing in my generator had failed.

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L