Re: [TR] Painting TR6 wheels / redlines

To: <ambritts@ptd.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Painting TR6 wheels / redlines
From: "scottpaisley" <scottpaisley@smartneighborhood.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:36:58 -0700
Alex,

Thanks for much for the info. Tires are a very personal thing, and
everyone seems to buy a different tire or the same tire for different
reasons. Quite frankly, I really don't know what I want. Sometimes I
want wire wheels, but then I look at the cost, and say to myself, "A new
interior is something *I* can see when I'm driving!" :-)

Do you run the redlines on wire wheels, or stock rims? I would think
that would make a difference as well.

Thanks everyone for all the help!

-Scotty
Ashburn, VA