RE: [TR] RE: Emailing: eBayISAPI

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] RE: Emailing: eBayISAPI
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 17:30:47 -0700
You have stepped over the line Randall ... what you are saying is
pure Bull Shit!!
I don't know what you have against Herman, perhaps it is he knows
what he is talking about, as opposed to a seemingly  idiot like your
self.  Before you spout off you should a least attempt to get your
facts straight ... have you ever taken the opportunity to at least
ask Herman?   Didn't think so ...

Rant Off ... Fire away

--
Bill Pugh