Re: [TR] RE: Emailing: eBayISAPI

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: Emailing: eBayISAPI
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 18:02:49 -0400
All,

I have been following this heated exchange and cant for the life of me
understand why some subscribers have to get so confrontational.

I have been on this list for years and find Randall a virtual Triumph
encyclopedia. And I thought I knew everything there was to know about the
TR3.

One thing I have learned on this list is that no one knows everything and
contributions come from everyone.

If you dont like a suggestion, comment, tip, just delete the email! It is just
that simple!

For most of us on this list, life is just too short to get into arguments
about this hobby which consumes our spare time (and sometime not so spare
time).

As for me, I had a wonderful day, did a 1/2 marathon in the AM for the first
time.  And if you think that is a challenge, try removing 43 year old contact
glue from the interior of a 63 TR4! After using paint thinner, reducer, gas
and finally lacquer thinner and then the magic remover - steel wool, I was
ready to put the sneakers back on and try something a bit easier. Man is that
stuff resistant. I was going to try paint remover, but that stuff has a
tendency to get into everywhere and is hard to remove from seams etc. Lots of
elbow grease was expended. I hope I have some left for the body work to
follow this summer!

The good news is all the glue is off and the body is almost ready for the
blaster.

Now everyone follow Randall's  and other's lead and contribute to this list!!

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org