Re: [TR] de-mister hose question

To: mhooper@digiscreen.ca, tr3driver@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] de-mister hose question
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 20:27:55 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/2006 4:44:20 PM Central Standard Time,
mhooper@digiscreen.ca writes:
> That helps, but I still think it's a slightly lame design. It's the lower
> eye-ball vents that seem to do little. I mean in really warm weather you
> have
> the top down and can open the heater with the valve closed and you will get
> cool air by the feet. Those extra vents add a lot of weird stuff in behind
> the
> dash and make it hell to assemble.

You can simplify your life by eliminating those and running the hose directly
to the dash vents.  That Y-piece and the short hose that has to do a tight
180 are more trouble than they are worth.  (Of course I still have mine but
maybe only because of a slight masochistic streak in me.)

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org