RE: [TR] de-mister hose question

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <tr3driver@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] de-mister hose question
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 12:04:25 -0400
Eyeball Vent Envy et?  Well do I recall my lessons that EVE did offer
temptation to Adam and that, in failing to resist, his fall was a Triumph of
evil. And when one considers the serpentine path of the piping, it seems
doubly certain that these eyeball vents must truly be the work of Satan.

Or perhaps he consigned the work to a minion while he counselled Lucas on the
wiring and cabin lighting design, continuing his smokey Works under the
epithet, the Dark One.

Mark